Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Great Movie!


Well, so far July has not been as exciting as I thought. It has been so hot that I have not had the motivation or energy to do very much. It seems all I have been doing the last few days is laying around and sweating like Rita MacNeil on a treadmill. However, I did watch a great movie today called "The Matador" starring Pierce Brosnan. In fact, I would say it is one of the best movies I have seen in ages; I highly recommend that you watch it! Okay, I know this isn't super exciting, but I don't have much else for you. Have you seen any good movies lately that you would recommend? I have a lot of time on my hands!

2 comments:

kari-o said...

Jimmy and I agree that your taste in movies has always been lacking. Perhaps you should warn your audience before you recommend things.
But maybe we should give you another chance...
Well, if you're bored, we're only a phone call/msn/online hockey away.

Travis said...

Saw this movie a few weeks ago, you're right, it's quite good.