I must admit, by the time we left Minneapolis I was simply ready to get to Windsor. I was tired and had enough of the driving. I couldn't believe how many trucks we saw on the interstate! And every second one of them had a picture of this creepy guy (shown above). I was tired of seeing his stupid mug.

Once we hit Chicago, I remembered what big city traffic was all about. We estimated that the traffic jam pictured above stretched for 7 miles. We ended up in a bit of it, but decided to travel around the downtown area instead of through it. It cost us almost $6.00 in toll, but probably saved us 2 hours of frustration.
We really did not get to see much of Chicago because we only spent 1 night and we were tired, so we are hoping to get there sometime this year. It is only about 4 hours away.
Next Stop: Windsor!


No comments:
Post a Comment