
Our first stop on the way to Windsor was in Fort Qu'Appelle, SK, where we visited my brother, Mike, his wife Chris, and our niece and nephew, Naomi and Noah (pictured above). We were there for three nights and had a great time playing with the kids. Mike and I played NHL hockey on the playstation when everyone went to bed - it was clear that I was a superior player.
Fort Qu'Appelle is about 45 minutes outside of Regina. It is in a valley and is surrounded by four lakes. It is very nice. I have absolutley no idea who these people in the picture are, but I thought it showed the valley and lake well.
This is a picture taken just outside of Fort Qu'Appelle (before you go down into the valley). I forget how beautiful Saskatchewan can be - well with the gold wheat and blue skies (although in this picture a storm was a brewing).
We enjoyed our stop in the valley...next stop on the way - Glenboro, MB.



No comments:
Post a Comment