Friday, October 20, 2006

Funny Signs

Hello,

It has been a while since I last posted. Natalie and I have been very busy with confirmation, Bible studies, preaching, etc., so we have not had a lot of time for much else. We are enjoying our time and the people here in Windsor. We are learning and growing a lot.

I came across this website that allows you to create your own church signs. I had some fun with it and thought I would share with you. Please do not be offended. I am a bad man.



3 comments:

nat said...

just to clarify...Murms is doing the preaching, not me.
We don't want a church sign made about that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Murray,
Just wondering if you can get me some Tiger tickets?
I will pay you later!
Take care.....
Thanks,
Uncle Randy

the hammer said...

Dude, I just posted this same thing. You've been lookin' at Cwirla again haven't you?! Haven't you!?!

He's totally the man.