Thursday, November 09, 2006

Serenity Now...

Natalie and I had the opportunity to visit Niagara-On-The-Lake on our way to the East District Pastors & Deacons Conference at Niagara Falls. I simply love this place. The stores and restaurants are incredible.

The views of Lake Ontario are amazing. This is a picture of Historic Fort George. There is a lot of history in this town.



This gazebo was part of a scene from the Steven King movie "The Dead Zone" starring Christopher Walken. That was a disturbing movie.


Before Natalie and I left for the Falls, we stopped for dinner at the "Olde Angel Inn". It is the oldest Pub/Inn in Upper Canada. The food and beverage are superb. The ceiling is really low and the beams are all hand-hewn.

We noticed on the way into town that there is a LCC congregation in Niagara-On-The-Lake. I would be very pleased to serve here and would be willing to bribe those who could make it happen.

No comments: